Monday, January 11, 2010

DIY Save the Date


Whew! Now I am starting to panic because there are so many things to do and only four months before the wedding. I sent out half of the STDs. I got a big kick when I contacted my friends for their addresses and they did not know that STD stands for Save The Date. Shows you where their mind was, hmm! I love the metallic cardstock that I used and after looking at dfiferent color combos, Jerry and I decided on our wedding colors being: green, brown, and white. The feather design on the card is an actual photograph that Jerry took of a peacock feather. I then lightened the photo so that you could see the wording on the card. I had to first print out photos on the cardstock then run the same paper through the printer to add the words. I did it the hard way didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment